Vacancysquare is the leading predictive educational platform utilizing machine learning and AI to make education more effective. We're hiring experienced Digital Marketing Manager and Content Marketer at Lucknow, UP, India. The Company’s technical learning technology combines millions of data attributes into precise and accurate adaptive models for the purpose of identifying optimal audiences. Powered by data-driven intelligence, Vacancysquare’s platform delivers the right jobs and career ad, to the right user, at the right time – all in “real time” within educational brand advertisers’ ROAS and performance goals.
Smart, self-motivated, creative and ambitious people thrive at "Vacancysquare" because each person has a real opportunity to affect the outcome of our business, every day.
Vacancysquare is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to develop product positioning, messaging, and external sales collateral about our platform and products for our managed service & self-service offerings. You will be the our team marketing expert responsible for defining and optimizing the experience for sellers, their employees, and their buyers in these new markets.
• Work closely with the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing to build go-to-market plans for new products and offerings
• Become an expert in Vacancysquare’s value proposition, product offerings, and competitive landscape
• Create online product materials that distill complex machine learning products into clear, concise value propositions
• Tailor product offerings and materials for key advertiser industry verticals
• Develop case studies from successful campaigns and ensure that they are updated on a regular basis
• Assist thought leadership, research, and market education requests for agencies and brand clients
• Support product marketing requests across multiple departments
• Collaborate with multiple departments to develop internal training materials and product documentation
• Track and evaluate product and package sell-through to optimize materials and future offerings
Desired Skills and Experience :
• Bachler's degree with 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, ideally in an advertising-supported business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with expertise in PowerPoint
• Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and advertising landscape
• Proven success in a fast-paced environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Vacancysquare are hiring experienced Digital Marketing Managers and Content Marketer at Lucknow, UP, India. It's a really exciting time to join our marketing team as we grow our team. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.
Fluency in English, Hindi or English language is a definite plus for this job.
Feel free to contact us at "www.vacancysquare.com".